AutoCAD LT 2014
- Digital certificate
- No expiration date
- Compatible with both Windows OS and macOS
- Transfer to end user account can take up to 6 business days
- Software certificate
- Documentation in accordance with the EU laws (Seller's Declaration)
- Confirmation of purchase (invoice)
- Installation file to download
AutoCAD LT 2014
AutoCAD LT editions offer fast, precise and simplified, yet professionally executed 2D drafting and documentation. Designed primarily for less demanding users and tasks, it offers a more affordable solution for your team, in comparison with the full version of AutoCAD.
The improved 2D drawing tools increase the efficiency and accuracy of your team and minimize repetitive work – beside the standard vector drafting, you can attach raster images to your vector drawings as externally referenced files, quickly view, access, manage, and plot multiple drawings as a sheet, and enjoy a streamlined intuitive interface while working.
Thanks to the TrustedDWG technology, you can share your work with other team members on desktop, cloud and mobile platforms; additionally, files created with it are compatible with all other Autodesk products.
New features in AutoCAD LT 2014
- • PDF import – import geometry, fills, font files, TrueType text, and raster images from a PDF
- • External file references – fix broken paths for externally referenced files with ease
- • Object selection – selected objects stay selected even if you pan or zoom offscreen
- • Text to Mtext – convert combinations of single-line and multi-line text to a single Mtext object
- • User interface – work intuitively with common dialog boxes and toolbars
- • Design views – edit and manage AutoCAD views and drawings online from any computer with Autodesk’s A360 service
- • High-resolution monitor support – enjoy clear and smooth viewing experience even on 4K and higher resolution displays
Enjoy the advantages that AutoCAD LT 2014 has to offer for your small business or organization over the long term with a perpetual, non-expiring single user license – ideal for well-established teams of 2D CAD users (such as architecture, engineering and construction professionals) with permanently assigned workstations. The license is for a single user, so it can only activate one device at a time, but it is transferable – you can remove it from one device and then activate it on another with the official License Transfer Utility tool.
Looking for the classic full version of AutoCAD 2014?
We can obtain it for you. Just ask about the product availability via one of the contacts below, and we'll get back to you.
What’s the difference between AutoCAD LT and the classic AutoCAD?
|2D drafting, drawing and documentation|
|3D modelling and visualization|
|Annotation of drawings with dimensions, text and tables|
|Personalization of the ribbon and tool pallets|
|Personalization of APIs|
|Obtaining of object data directly in tables|
|Import and referencing of data from PDF files|
|Single-user (device) licensing|
|Multi-user (network) licensing|