Keep going on!
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
- + several other languages
By e-mailBy courier
- On request Within 3 working days Within 1-2 working days Within 15 minutes
- Free shipping
- License certificate
- Documentation in accordance with the EU laws (Seller's Declaration)
- Confirmation of purchase (invoice)
- Installation file to download
We also recommend
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
This product already includes a qualifying underlying license (Windows 7 Pro) in accordance with Microsoft's requirements, so you don’t need to acquire it separately.
If you’re interested in a detailed description of Microsoft’s licensing rules for Windows 10, click here: Volume Licensing Reference Guide for Windows 10 (English)
When you buy this product, you install directly Windows 10 Enterprise – installation of the Windows 7 Pro operating system listed in the previous part is not required, it is sufficient to just own the license for it.
Windows 10 Enterprise is a Volume channel product, so the installation files are provided by our company upon purchase. Media Creation Tool might not work with the product key included in this type of license.
Windows 10 Enterprise is the recommended solution for medium and large businesses – it contains all the features of Windows 10 Professional but also employs important security and management instruments that are essential for the smooth functioning of more complex company structures.
The main differences between Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise lie in security, as this is where larger companies are most sensitive. Enterprise brings Windows Defender Application Control, Guard functionality, and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). Another very important advantage of Enterprise over Pro is the Device Health service in Windows Analytics which allows users to identify and remediate device-level issues, such as common crashes.
Other features that Windows 10 Enterprise introduces are:
- - Management and deployment – DirectAccess (allow remote users to access internal networks over a VPN-like system that establishes a bidirectional Internet connection); AppLocker (permit administrators to restrict app access on mobile devices); Managed User Experience, Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V);
- - Security – Credential Guard, Device Guard;
- - Windows fundamentals – Windows to Go, BranchCache.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and LTSC aim at providing system stability by reducing changes to Windows functionality, keeping only security updates and bug patches. As a result, it does not include a number of appplications that require regular updates, such as:
- Microsoft Store
- Windows Ink
- Microsoft Mail
Windows 10 Enterprise will help your company manage workloads better, reduce stress for system operators, provide advanced security features to your IT environment and bring great results in no time.