Follow the steps below to successfully install your Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016.
Before installing your software, please make sure that:
- your computer meets the respective Office 2013/2016 system requirements,
- your current operating system is up to date with the latest Windows Updates,
- Microsoft 365, My Office, Office Standard or Office Professional Plus are not installed on your computer; if they are, uninstall them.
- Go to isodownloader.com and download our application ISO Downloader.
You can see instructions on how to use ISO Downloader on the same page.
- Once the installation file is downloaded, open it and follow the instructions of the Office suite wizard – the main steps are described below.
The process slightly differs between Office 2013 and Office 2016:
• Office 2016 – the installation is done automatically but you still need to activate the product.
Please go directly to step 6 of this guide.
• Office 2013 – continue with the steps below.
- After the installation wizard starts, Office will ask you to enter your product key. If you don’t have your product key yet,
you can skip this step by clicking the x at the upper right corner of the message.
- Office will also ask you if you want to sign in with your Microsoft account. This step is optional – you can skip it by clicking “No, thanks, maybe later” for a faster process. You can log in later anytime.
- Now just wait for your Office to be installed.
- Once Office has finished installing, don’t forget to activate your product (online or via phone activation) to complete the process.